• BLOG •
I went to visit my dear friend Betsy in Vermont over the weekend. Vermont is just so beautiful! It is...
fresh swimming holes,
and tall trees.
Betsy introduced me to a cocktail that I loved, so I thought I'd share it!
I can't remember what she called it but I'm calling it a Grapefruit Splash.
Betsy's Grapefruit Splash
(this is for one drink. Ok, ...triple the measurements)
• 3 Tablespoons Good Tequila (like Patron or Herradura)
• 2 Tablespoons Elderflower liquor
• 1 Tablespoon Lime juice or 1/2 a lime squeezed.
• 3 Tablespoons Grapefruit juice (fresh squeezed really is the key to this drink)
• Top off with San Pellegrino Grapefruit Soda (approx 4 tablespoons)
Serve to a good friend with ice and a nice view.
I watched the kids climbing trees and ended up needing the drink. Do you see how high they are? (there are 4 girls in the picture).
Katie Craig is available for travel writing (family, with kids, girls getaways and romantic escapes)